Apr 28, 2012

Of Kegelabahan Bermain Bersama Gergasi

Assalamualaikum :)

I am not an adrenaline junkie but on that date, I gave my best shot, trying one giant thrill ride (only after being forced) and that seven minutes almost took my life. I closed my eyes throughout the duration. Yes, I know quite a waste of time, and definitely money. Aku tahu tu. I couldn't open my eyes, rumbling heart, feeling of curiosity a bit. Poorer, Si Kamu didn't help at all, "Angah buka lah mata! Cantik gila view dia. Jangan lah jadi penakut!" And which I did for less than 3 seconds, without cease, "Ya Allah, selamatkanlah aku!" Heh! Here I am, still alive. :)

The first time I went to funfair, hem, I cannot remember when was it. But count them on my fingers, they must be less than five and the obligation not to have a go those bloodcurdling amusements, even though that sluggish big wheel which seemed less hazardous. I don't have enough bravery.

Here, after so long without posting any picture, I bring you to see the sights of fury and excitement behind quaint scenery of Senawang, Negeri Sembilan.


IMG_1169 - Copy

IMG_1172

IMG_1175

IMG_1177

IMG_1184

IMG_1186

collage

IMG_1213

p/s: Penulis tiada di dalam gambar. CIS.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kita tengok flickr awak pergi 21st Apr haritu, kita ada sana jugak!!!!!

Sheriel Aizan said...

YAY!kenapa tak tegur? ehhh, awak siapa? =,="