Jan 11, 2012

The Green Drama

Assalamualaikum :)

These, people, are faithful pictures of mine in which I have been concerned a lot to put them in public since my skill isn't as great as other photographers. If you do not absolutely reject their faithfulness, henceforth I'll be showing you the beauty of Allah's creations. Hopefully, Insya Allah.

Green is not only should be seen as color. It's beyond that idea. Green is what I interpret as healthy, picturesque and has it's own power for undulating rhythm. Seeing green, even if surrounded by different strains of any other colors, somehow it stands for itself alone and capable to dim my heart. And it has been giving many of me the mind stimulation to produce more artworks using nature. :) Presenting to you, The Green Drama:

IMG_6944

IMG_6934

IMG_6933

IMG_6930

Okay, thank you. :)


6 comments:

Kuncup Here said...

AWESOME! Kau mmg talented! :)

nerd4eva said...

Terbaik d(^_^)b

Sheriel Aizan said...

@kuncup, aku nak tangkap gambar crows ;p

@fariq, thank youuuuu :)

jaya jr said...

haha..ohsem.nice pic

Sheriel Aizan said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

cantik lah gambar awak tangkap nih shey...berbakat!