A quickie :)

Assalamualaikum :)

Well, I can't believe that a little bit of ignorance has made this space abandoned, forlorn and forsaken. And, very little of it has changed in the world of a law student in the past two months. Our mock trial successfully had been performed in front of hundreds people. Through the days, we enjoyed tight happiness working with friends, not to forget those dramas of bullfighting and backbiting (which happened, matured and evolved since centuries ago) and I am not saying that our mock trial was the best mock trial performed by the law students. But, well, we had given the best to bring it on. *clapping sound

I just noticed that Raya has left us for like what? Half-month? And I didn't write anything for that long? I am sorry. So people, Salam 'belated' Aidilfitri. For any harsh words that may have hurt you, for any promises that cannot be fulfilled, for any grammatical errors that annoyed you to read and for any reasons that you love to hate, I am asking for thousand apologizes as I am just a human-being who makes mistakes in life yet, I am still taking baby steps to learn to live. :)

And, anyways, something just popped out from my brain that I actually have so many things to share with you. Maybe later you'll enjoy reading about our Malaysian people, Hlovate's Contengan Jalanan review and any other stories of social embarrassment that cause me for deep personal anguish. *grin

It's 3 a.m in the morning and I am injecting great enthusiasm into my eyes to complete my assignment. *sigh Thanks to Adele who managed to make me alive until now.

Oh ye, terlupa pulak! Silalah menjamu mata! :)

bts 1

During our photoshoot session.

bts 2

Aliah's open house.

bts 4

Before the battle begin.

bts 3

Obviously, we also know how to get gone and wild. DAAA!

Aku tahu, kasut pink itu trademark! Assalamualaikum :)

10 comments:

Akak Kopi said...

nice artworks! next year if ada BBW tu i'll inform you kayyy :)

Sheriel Aizan said...

okay alin! :) thank you!

Aiman Ariffin said...

oh I went for your mock trial and yes well done! I enjoyed it. It was really good. Dang, we probably crossed each other without noticing lol

Sheriel Aizan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheriel Aizan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheriel Aizan said...

seriously u came here? u were like our VIP or what? the only one who wore a skirt, that was me! hahaha

incek.loyer said...

shey. nk topeng lebih. nak rompak bank muamalat uia.

Sheriel Aizan said...

Izzat Ghazali, jangan jadi gila!

hahaha

Intention can be found through words ;p dalam masa terdekat,kalau bank muamalat uia kena rompak,habis kau E!
:D

Aiman Ariffin said...

lol I was sitting at the VIP sit though. I enjoyed it really.

Sheriel Aizan said...

you was invited by putra haziq, dint you?