Thanks for not making the pictures shaking!

I was having a lazy Monday at office. After that massive lunch with some lawyers, looking back on how we just had a meeting on defense case, I decided to give myself the rest of afternoon off. And after checking some news feed on Facebook, I could see our topics of Smakl memories still become a hot list on top of everything else. Then, doing some nosy blogrolling, I just had this twitching urge to post these kitties pictures. Here we go!

Good boys

Yea, you have a bright future in there

I am not going to eat you kitty

Just warming up my skills. And that wraps up my 'boredom illness' for you.
Loves, Shey :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the first one is my favorite :)

Sheriel Aizan said...

:)

alexa yussida said...

nice :))

z a z a said...

awww kucing yg comel lgi montel

Sheriel Aizan said...

@alexa, mekasih :)
@zaza, kannnnnn :)

iPai said...

cute lil kitten .. cantik gambar

Sheriel Aizan said...

thank you :)